. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Does God Care Who You Marry?

Penned By: Erlinda Mejia Olson with David Olson💓
Albuquerque, New Mexico, Tuesday, 4th of January, 2011 at 9:26AM CDT
Posted on Saturday, 20th of January, 2018 at 7:40CST

JEREMIAH 29:11 ~ '"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."'

A definitely...YES!

The LORD God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth is the author of marriage. He orchestrated it. God absolutely cares about every detail of our lives right down to the number of hairs on our head. If you are still single and wondering about a future lifetime partner, rest assured that God has a definite purpose for you. If marriage is part of that purpose, then God wants the very best for you. That means finding someone who shares your faith and will ultimately draw you closer to God, not further away.
Whether you are seriously dating someone, engaged to be married, or still searching, don't hesitate to share your hearts and thoughts on marriage with God. Diligently seek the Lord and ask for His wisdom, grace, and the right lifetime partner for you (read James 1:5; Proverbs 3:5-6). God gives you signs to follow in the forms of lives and patterns of success in the Bible, or even testimonies of your own loved ones and friends who are successfully married. When you trust the Lord in all things, when you do what He says to do, and when you do what He does, you'll be doing His will.
The best part about doing God's will and to be waiting patiently for Him is that—it's what 's best for us.
So, don't try to rush God, and don't try to rush true love! Be patient and choose your lifetime partner wisely. You never know how or when, but the Lord will answer. Remember that the Lord always has your best interest at heart.

By the grace of God, in all humility in Christ, I claimed: As a saved Christian married woman, God has enabled me to see my husband as my completer not my competitor. My lifetime partner in faith in Christ Jesus. My best friend next to Christ. Real love is not a competition. It is a giving up of oneself for the welfare of the other person. LOVE "... does not seek its own ... (1 Corinthians 13:5b)."
... When God writes your love story, you will never regret it.
Let me end this journal with this verse:

 ~ PSALM 62:5-7 ~
"My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense; I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God."

 ðŸ’—💗💗

Related Journals: