. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Amazing Love of Christ

By: Erlinda Mejia-Olson

JOHN 3:16-18 ~ “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

What an amazing grace to be saved by the love and sacrifice that the Lord Jesus Christ poured out on the cross. Such ultimate picture of love has never been exhibited outside of His divine atonement, so that we might be justified fully by the mercies of our compassionate and loving Heavenly Father. May we ever be more committed to serving Him with all of our soul, mind, and strength, as He redeemed us at such infinite cost.  May we always keep a grateful heart for ALL that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for us. "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:20).
Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.  He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. (1 Peter 1:18-21)
“For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39)

With such reflection of love: ARE YOU SAVED?  If you died right now, are you bound for Heaven?  NOW is the hour of salvation. DO NOT procrastinate.

Songs:
Jesus Saves
He Is Lord
The Love of God
Revive Us Again
Amazing Grace