. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Single and Loving It!

By: Erlinda Mejia-Olson

Still single? Did you know the Bible says it’s good to be single (1 Corinthians 7:8)?

Unmarried people have more time and energy to devote to their relationship with God and to serving His people. If you have the Lord Jesus in the center of your heart, you're not alone. He can make your life colorful and meaningful.

On the other hand, God made humans for companionship, and He doesn’t want you to be lonely. So, if you’re still hoping to get married, and wondering if it will ever happen, while waiting for the right one to come, don’t panic and allow fear to color your judgment. Seize the moment and be joyful!  Never settle for less than God’s best for you!

"But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am." (1 Corinthians 7:8)