. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Monday, November 01, 2010

A Song for the Soul ... Before The Throne Of God Above

God works in your life by removing the layers you have put up with as a barricade against the world. He breaks the chain that binds you with sin, and works on those rough areas, and fills in the holes from previous hurts. Then He lovingly covers you with His grace and mercy, bringing you into a restored relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ who shows His glory. Allow God to work on you today, to give you a new lease on life. You may not always like how it feels when God is working on an area of your life. But trust in Him completely. "God be merciful to us and bless us, and cause His face to shine upon us" (Psalm 67:1). 

Before the throne of God above
I have a strong and perfect plea.
A great high Priest whose Name is Love
Who ever lives and pleads for me.
My name is graven on His hands,
My name is written on His heart.
I know that while in heaven He stands
No tongue can bid me thence depart.

When Satan tempts me to despair
And tells me of the guilt within,
Upward I look and see Him there
Who made an end of all my sin.
Because the sinless Savior died
My sinful soul is counted free.
For God the just is satisfied
To look on Him and pardon me.

Behold Him there the risen Lamb,
My perfect spotless righteousness,
The great unchangeable I AM,
King of glory and of grace,
One in Himself I cannot die.
My soul is purchased by His blood,
My life is hid with Christ on high,
With Christ my Savior and my God!

Words By: Charitie L. Bancfroft (1863)
Music By: William B. Bradbury (1861)