. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Gift of Friendship

CHRIST is the greatest GIFT, I can give to all my friends. He is the perfect bridge that never breaks nor bends. Real friendship goes beyond Facebook or any other social networking available out there. It is not measured by quantity, but by quality. And the quality, is not even always measured by how long you have known the person - but how much that person has made a difference to your life.

People will come and go, but the memories of a good friendship, lives on. This is my definition of a real FRIENDSHIP.

We both know my friend that the life we share on this world is just passing through. The physical bond of friendship will eventually die as we part ways through death. But then, if you are SAVED today, then you and I will be friends forever in the throne of Christ in Heaven - the one that knows no death.

Can we be friends for life?  This is my hope and prayer.

“For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39).