. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Monday, October 24, 2022

A Time for Every Season

By: Erlinda Mejia Olson
Written: Monday, October 24th, 2022 at 5:38AM CST

"To everything there is a season
Song: My God is Greater
A time for every purpose under heaven", says the LORD-
As we are marching on in this life,
Changes of the season we must go through-
Unfold new ways to bring honor to Christ alone.

Every new season brings challenges-
Challenges to overcome
As we continue to press on-
But the LORD's abundant mercies are countless,
Unto life's battles we can count on.

In every season of life we find ourselves in-
The LORD God draws us to Himself to teach us His truths,
To prepare us for what lies ahead,
Unto the next season we will journey through.

To see and to recon in this season we are in-
Not as a place of doubt and wonder, asking the question "why"-
For in whatever stage of life
We can still be useful and profitable,
As the LORD provides.

It is significant to remember at heart
That in every season-
We are complete, secured, and victorious in Christ,
Fixing our eyes on Him-
"The Author and Finisher of our faith",
To honor Him with our lives
Each day that He bless us to live.