. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Song for the Soul ... "I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES"

By: Erlinda Mejia-Olson

JOB 19:25 ~ "For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth."

I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES
Words By: Samuel Medley, 1775
Music By: John Hatton, 1793
Sung By: Linda Rowberry, 2002

I know that my Redeemer lives
What comfort this sweet sentence gives
He lives, He lives, who once was dead
He lives, my ever living Head.


He lives to bless me with His love
He lives to plead for me above
He lives my hungry soul to feed
He lives to help in time of need


He lives to grant me rich supply
He lives to guide me with His eye
He lives to comfort me when faint
He lives to hear my soul's complaint


He lives to silence all my fears
He lives to wipe away my tears
He lives to calm my troubled heart
He lives all blessings to impart


He lives, my kind, wise, Heavenly Friend
He lives and loves me 'til the end
He lives, and while He lives, I'll sing
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King


He lives and grants me daily breath
He lives, and I shall conquer death
He lives my mansion to prepare
He lives to bring me safely there


He lives, all glory to His Name
He lives, my Savior, still the same
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives
I know that my Redeemer lives