. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Warm And Fuzzy Hug

By: Erlinda Mejia-Olson

PSALM 149:4 ~ "For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation."

People have a daily quotient of hugs and touches they need to feel loved and affirmed.  Hugs are more than just wrapping your arms around another person. Hugs are also found in the smiles of your loved ones and friends, in the sentiments of greeting cards, and perhaps in the comfort and coziness of your favorite sweaters.

Hugs are an emotional bond. God hugs us with the righteousness of His Son Jesus Christ, with His words of love in the Bible, with a sweet melody that touches your heart, and even with a sunrise that takes your breath away. God has created this world as a demonstration of His great love for us (John 3:16).

Allow yourself to rest in the presence of God, to lean your head on His chest, and to hear His heartbeat of love for you. Get to know Him deeply through His simple plan of salvation through His Son Jesus Christ's alone.

And forever enjoy being in the presence of God today and through eternity in the love of Christ!