. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Song for the Soul...BREATHE ON ME, BREATH OF GOD

By: INTO THE LIGHT Journal

EZEKIEL 36:27 ~ "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them."

EZEKIEL 37:5 ~ "Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live."

BREATHE ON ME, BREATH OF GOD
Written by: Edwin Hatch, 1878
Published by: Robert Jackson, 1888

Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.
Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.
Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Till I am wholly Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.

Breathe on me, Breath of God,
So shall I never die,
But live with Thee the perfect life
Of Thine eternity.