. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Thursday, October 16, 2014

There Is Hope In God

By: Erlinda Mejia-Olson

2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-5 ~ "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ."


Has your life been invaded with a debilitating illness? Don’t allow it to break your spirit. Though your body can be thoroughly afflicted and you may have a great struggle. But keep trusting in God’s love, which is greater than all of these, and your spirit shall remain strong.

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so limited...

It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot eat away peace.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the Spirit.
(Anonymous)

*******
Why must I bear this pain?  I cannot tell,
I only know my LORD does all things well.
And so I trust in God, my all in all,
For He will bring me through, whatever be fall.

*******
Each Step of the Way

I’m following Jesus,
One step at a time
I live for the moment
In His love divine.
Why think of tomorrow
Just live for today
I’m following Jesus
Each step of the way.

The pathway is narrow
But He leads me on
I walk in His shadows
My fears are all gone
My spirit grows stronger
Each moment, each day
For Jesus is leading
Each step of the way.

*******
Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I was once lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.
(John Newton)

Amazing Grace … nothing we have done to deserve God’s grace.
But only what the LORD Jesus did for us on that one Calvary day.

Every breath is a gift from God.  Be joyful.  Be thankful.  Each day that He blesses us is a chance to live a new life.  A chance to make a difference in the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Only one life 'twill soon be past.
Only what's done for Christ will last.

(Charles Thomas Studd)
May the LORD grant you peace and hope as you face each coming day.

~Psalm 73:25-26 ~
"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."