. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Delight in God's Words

By: Erlinda Mejia-Olson

JOSHUA 1:8 ~ "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

Living and seeking GOD's presence in our lives is an attitude of the heart. In some ways, it is like scuba diving. Because we can get all turned around under water, we can't rely on how we feel. We learn to stop, breathe, think, and then act.

In our spiritual walk with GOD, we must also rely on things we can't see, including GOD's promises to us through HIS Holy words in the Bible. As we travel this road of faith, we must first seek HIM, then breathe HIS words into our lives and meditate on them. Finally, with the help of the Holy Spirit, we put what we learned into action.

The Bible is GOD's love letter to us. It welcomes us to a journey of discovery, where we will learn how to live in GOD's presence while we seek HIS plan for our lives through our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST. Plan to spend time to get to know the GOD who wants us to stop, breathe, think, and act out HIS very best for us. I pray that through GOD's abounding grace and mercies in CHRIST JESUS, that our hearts will always be anchored to HIM who owns it. 

"I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart." (Psalm 40:8)