. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Promises To Last

ISAIAH 46:4 - “Even to your old age I will be the same, and even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you.”

Have you considered  the implication of a wedding ring? It has no beginning and it has no end. It is one piece, indivisible. No wonder, a ring is used as a symbol of unity.

God's promises are like a ring. They were always there, as was God. They will never end, as God will never end. And the best part is, God's promises are for you - for yesterday, for today, and for tomorrow. You don't have to wait for some special day down the road - you can partake of them now and forever. He made you, He has counted the hairs of your head, and He cares for you.

Are you a partaker of God's promises through His Son Jesus Christ? I hope you are. Allow Him to take care of your yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Heavenly Father, thank You that though we are temporal, You are eternal, and though we are unlovable, You love us. Thank You for Your undying faithfulness. All glory to Your Son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.