. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

In Heavenly Love Abiding

By: Anna L, Waring

In Heavenly love abiding, no change my heart shall fear;
And safe is such confiding, for nothing change changes here.
The storm may roar without me, my heart may low be laid,
But GOD is 'round about me; how can I be dismayed?

Wherever HE may guide me, no want shall turn me back;
My Shepherd is beside me, and nothing can I lack.
HIS wisdom does not slumber, HIS sight is never dim,
HIS path does not encumber, and I will walk with HIM.

Green pastures are before me, which yet I have not seen;
Bright skies will soon be over me, where darkest clouds have been.
My hope I cannot measure, my path to life is free,
My SAVIOR has my treasure, and HE will walk with me.