. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A Prayer For Self Surrender

Dear Lord Jesus, I don’t understand all that You plans for me.  I don’t know where all of it  will lead, and by faith I want to surrender my life, this season, myself, every part of me, gladly yielding control of my life to You as Lord.  Take  my life, Lord, and let it be set apart, consecrated for You. Take my time, my body, my appetite, my affection, my free time, my job, my finances, my relationships, take it all Lord and use them for Your glory. Take my heart and let it be wholly devoted to You.  In Your precious name I pray, amen.