. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Four Calls

Author Unknown

REVELATION 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."

The Holy Spirit came in CHILDHOOD,
And pleaded, "Let Me in."
But Oh! The door was bolted,
By thoughtlessness and sin.
"I am too young," the child replied,
"I will not yield today.
There's time enough tomorrow,"
The Holy Spirit went away.

Again He came and pleaded,
In YOUTH's bright happy hour,
He came, but heard no answer,
For lured by Satan's power,
The youth lay dreaming then,
And saying, "Not today;
Nor till I've tried earth's pleasures,"
The Holy Spirit went away.

Again He called in mercy,
In MANHOOD's vigorous prime.
But still He found no welcome,
The merchant had no time.
No time for true repentance,
No time to think or pray.
And so, repulsed and saddened,
The Holy Spirit went away.

Once more He called and waited,
The man was old and ill.
He scarcely heard the whisper,
His heart was cold and still.
"Go leave me, when I need Thee,
I'll call for Thee," he cried.
Then sinking in his pillow,
WITHOUT A HOPE, he died.

TODAY, is the hour of salvation. Do not put off.