. . . I don't claim that I know everything about life. But one thing I am certain that apart from the love and mercies of Christ—I AM NOTHING. " But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."(Galatians 6:14). All to JESUS I surrender. . .all to Thee my Blessed Savior. . .I surrender all. Thank YOU my Precious LORD JESUS for all Your blessings in my life. I love YOU, and thank YOU for loving me first. Forever Yours--Erlinda Mejia Olson

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

God Is In Control

Author Unknown

ISAIAH 45:6-7 ~ "That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things."

He can calm the troubled waters
When you walk in dark despair.
There is hope when you feel hopeless
Knowing that the Lord is there.

Sharing in your sunshine moments
Or in valleys deep and wide,
He will never, ever leave you
He is always by your side.

There's no other friend so faithful and true
Through the sunshine and the rain,
Through the teardrops and the laughter,
In your joy and in your pain.

We could never, ever thank Him
For His love He gives so free,
Never changing...never ending
Throughout all eternity.

Oh, the wonder of all wonders
As we live from day to day,
Knowing that we have a Heavenly Father
Who is with us all the way.